Attention WordPress Site Owners
Would You Like To Have One Of The Safest Websites On The Internet?!
Secure Your Website Today and Stop Hackers From Breaking Into Your Website!
From: Paul B. Taubman, II
Re: Do You Have a False Sense of Security?
The majority of websites that exist today can easily be hacked. How confident are you that your website is safe? Can a hacker gain access to your site without you even knowing about it? Have you given it any thought of what would happen if your website, your pride and joy, were to be hacked?
"What if your Website got hacked???
What Could a Hacker Do?"
- A hacker could... Insert website links on your site to other sites (think of drug sites, porn sites, and sites that sell guns!) Do you want to learn how to stop this? Yes!
- A hacker could... Add secret software on YOUR website to get your passwords and other information without you knowing it. Do you want know how to protect your site to keep people from adding software or you website without you knowing it?
- A hacker could... CRASH your entire site so it does not even come up - Learn how to keep your site run and running!
- A hacker could... Keep you locked out of your own website. Discover how to stay in control of your own website.
- A hacker could... Send your customers to a competitor's site. I assume you want to keep your customers on YOUR site to buy YOUR products, right?
- A hacker could... Install a virus, or two, or more! Do you want to prevent viruses from being installed onto your website? Of Course!
"You will NOT be happy if any of these happen to your website!"
If you have a website, it is imperative that you protect yourself the items listed above! In fact, you really need to:
- Find out the 25 Most Common Passwords so you can AVOID them
- Discover how to think like a Hacker so you can prevent them from breaking into your site
- Have a Safe Website that will keep unauthorized people OUT
- Learn to use FREE Plugins to keep out Hackers
- Discover the proper permissions for your files and directories
- Use the BEST User Role when you are posting
- Learn in English - No Techie Talk here - easy to understand for anyone
- Apply this to as many of your websites as you want!
“When I signed up for your WordPress coaching, I knew it was important for me to master this basic. I'm so glad I did, and you were an amazing teacher/coach. Thanks so much for your support, and I appreciate your expertise.
I highly recommend your coaching and I look forward to your timely posts, always full of good ideas and suggestions”
Jeanne Kolenda - thebusinessforce.com
Come watch over my shoulder as I show you step-by-step the entire system
that I use to secure all of my WordPress websites.
There are countless stories everyday about websites that get broken into and hacked. If you ever had a site broken into, you feel violated, you feel vulnerable, and you feel like you are not in control!
Just like you, I originally had an unprotected website.I didn't know any better when I first started online. I thought, "Who would even want to break into my site - I am too small! There is nothing for someone to gain by breaking into my website." But just like you, I was wrong!
By having a good password, I thought I was safe. I thought no one would guess my password that looked like Sm1leyFace! - after all, my password has Uppercase letters, Lowercase letters, Numbers, and even special characters. I thought I was safe! In actuality, I was living with false security!
It was only a couple years ago one of my sites was hacked! I was blacklisted by Google. I got the dreadful screen popup:
Anytime someone came to my site, they saw this message come up! I lost revenues! I lost my reputation! I felt humiliated and embarrassed! I researched what I needed to do to clean up the site! I spent days and weeks trying to undo the damage that was done to me.
And why?? Why was I targeted? I was hit for the sole reason that I had a website. The hacker did not know me; he/she had nothing against me. To him/her, it was only a game!
To me, on the other hand, it was devastating! I felt helpless! You certainly do not want that to happen to you!
Online Training: 4 Parts
|Lock Down Your Site NOW
Discover the Top Tasks To Secure Your Site IMMEDIATELY
|Learn to Continually Protect Yourself & Your Site
Learn the secret tasks to continually ensure your site is safe
|Controlling the Weakest Link
Provide proper access and capabilities to users
|What If You Were Hacked??
Learn the secrets to recover if your site was hacked
|Video & Audio Training: Available 24 hours a day||$197.00|
|Internet Security eBook, Security Checklist & Security BluePrint
|Total Real World Value Today:
Your Price Today:
WP Security Help 2.0 Now Available!
All new content was created for WPSecurity Help 2.0 to incorporate the recent changes to WordPress and technologies used to battle the hackers! This was not just an update to the course, but a completely redesigned course!
When You Order Today...
- You will get immediate access to the Internet Security Tips Manual - an overview on what you can do RIGHT NOW to start making you and your internet activities safer.
- You will be invited to attend the Trainings where you will be guided step by step as I show you exactly how I protect my websites now that I know the Secrets of Security.
- You will see which free plugins I use to lock down my site and understand why I use them.
- You will also be provided with your own copy of the WordPress Security BluePrint and the Step-By-Step Security Checklist
This Low Price is Guaranteed To Increase Soon
To secure your spot, simply scroll down and click on the big orange, 'Add To Cart' button. You will then be taken to a secure page for your payment.
You Should Definitely Join Now,
Because of This Priority Guarantee!
If you can't secure your WordPress site, within the next 30 days, I demand you fire me and you get your refund.
But I'm super confident you'll learn what you need to know, you'll implement our systems, and, you'll send us a testimonial telling us how much more your website is after finding us and taking our training.
YES!I want these exact strategies to boost my business.
- I understand I will be billed $147 today to receive immediate access to the "WordPress Security" membership site
- I will also receive new lessons as they are made available (with no rebills)
- I can cancel at any time with no questions asked whatsoever
- I will get access to all the Updates when they come out - especially when WordPress changes
- I will be invited to the live training sessions
- I will receive the Internet Security Tips Manual
- I will be provided with your own copy of the WordPress Security Blue Print
- I will have access to the the Step-By-Step Security Checklist
- I can use this information on as many of my websites as I want.
Order over our secure order form.
P.S. WordPress Security is a single payment membership site. You will need the Adobe Flash plugin installed (free and included with most browsers), or a video player capable of playing WMV files if you want to watch the videos offline.